- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT – FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
USED FIREARM RETURNS
- Used Guns: Customers have 7 calendar days from the date of transfer to request a return. Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC will accept a return on your used item for a full refund during this time frame if the item is malfunctioning. Shipping arrangements for the used item will be made solely at Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC discretion.
- If items are found defective upon receipt, Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC will provide YOUR CHOICE of a replacement item (pending availability) or full refund AND pay the return shipping cost. For your added convenience, Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC will also arrange for the defective items to be picked up and returned to us by the original shipper (for firearms only). PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN PACKAGES TO THE ADDRESS ON THE BOX AS WE WILL BE UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR RETURN AND ISSUE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC
33176 W 168th Street
Lawson, MO 64062
Because time is immediately invested in all orders from Missouriguns.net, it is important that you are sure about your purchase prior to placing your order. ALL CANCELLED ORDERS will be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the sole discretion of Missouri Guns & Ammo, LLC, Thank you for your understanding.